Header Social Icons
Call us on 01935 810210
Hunt's are the South West's largest independent wholesaler to the catering industry. We have multiple sites across the South West with various job opportunities.
We are always looking for great people to join us so if you are looking for employment but there isn’t a position advertised below, please contact us with your CV and if we have a vacancy suitable we will be in touch.
HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver
We are recruiting HGV Class 2 Drivers to drive our modern fleet of delivery vehicles from our sub depot in Stalbridge, Dorset. This is a full time role, offering competitive hourly rates of pay. You will report to the Stalbridge based Transport Manager and work closely with the central transport team based at our Sherborne depot.
As a delivery driver your daily duties will include:
- Deliveries to approximately 10-30 customers per day of temperature controlled catering products.
- Ensuring the correct products are delivered to each customer in a timely manner.
- Accurately completing daily driver paperwork.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven in a safe manner with regard for the regulations on transport law.
Qualifications required for this role:
- LGV class C driving licence (HGV Class 2).
- Good communication skills necessary.
- You must be capable of driving our range of 12t-18t rigid temprature controlled delivery vehicles.
To apply for this role online, please visit the full job description on Indeed or email your CV to [email protected] or post a hard copy FAO Phil Hopkins, Hunt's Foodservice, Ludborne Road, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3NJ.
Area Sales Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our record breaking sales team. If you have a passion for customer satisfaction, driven to achieve great results and have knowledge of the foodservice industry then we would like to hear from you!
For further information please email your CV to [email protected]
Business Managment Apprentice
To work within the Operations Management team, we are recruiting a Business Management Apprentice. In this role you will be exposed to all operational aspects of running a modern growing company of 450 employees across 6 locations in the South of England.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Administration tasks in support of key projects and ongoing management work.
- Managing Quality Control issues as they arise and assisting in day to day management of the Quality Management System.
- Supporting in management of key commercial accounts and large export customers.
- Supporting the day to day management of Human Resources.
You will be based at our head office in Sherborne, Dorset.
The apprenticeship will be run by Yeovil College, for further information and how to apply please CLICK HERE.