Header Social Icons
Call us on 01935 810210
Hunt's are the South West's largest independent wholesaler to the catering industry. We have multiple sites across the South West with various job opportunities.
We are always looking for great people to join us so if you are looking for employment but there isn’t a position advertised below, please contact us with your CV and if we have a vacancy suitable we will be in touch.
Shop Manager - Full Time
Established more than 60 years ago, Hunt's Foodservice Ltd remains a family owned supplier of high quality frozen, chilled and ambient foods as well as fresh meats to the retail and food-service markets in the South and South West of England. In more recent years investment in infrastructure and a move into the health foods market has strengthened and diversified the business.
Hunt's are now opening their first cash and and supermarket which will be in Sherborne Dorset. We require a manager with energy and enthusiasm to create a very different offering.
As a Shop Manager your daily duties will include:
- Working closely with the Managing Director you will be responsible for the day to day running of the new store opening up in central Sherborne.
- You will require experience within an equivalent role.
- On a daily basis you will be responsible for driving customer sales volumes, stock control, management of all staff to include rota planing and recruitment.
This is an exciting opportunity in a new venture with room for the successful candidate to make a real impact in the project.
Applications should be made to FAO Richard Hunt and emailed to [email protected]
HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver
We are recruiting HGV Class 2 Drivers to drive our modern fleet of delivery vehicles from our sub depot in Stalbridge, Dorset. This is a full time role, offering competitive hourly rates of pay. You will report to the Stalbridge based Transport Manager and work closely with the central transport team based at our Sherborne depot.
As a delivery driver your daily duties will include:
- Deliveries to approximately 10-30 customers per day of temperature controlled catering products.
- Ensuring the correct products are delivered to each customer in a timely manner.
- Accurately completing daily driver paperwork.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven in a safe manner with regard for the regulations on transport law.
Qualifications required for this role:
- LGV class C driving licence (HGV Class 2).
- Good communication skills necessary.
- You must be capable of driving our range of 12t-18t rigid temprature controlled delivery vehicles.
To apply for this role online, please visit the full job description on Indeed or email your CV to [email protected] or post a hard copy FAO Phil Hopkins, Hunt's Foodservice, Ludborne Road, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3NJ.
HGV Class 1 Delivery Driver - Night Trunker
We are recruiting HGV Class 1 Drivers to drive our modern fleet of vehicles from our depot in Sherborne, Dorset. The role will be Trunking Products from our main depot in Sherborne to out outer depots throughout the south west.
In this role you will report to the Transport Manager and work closely with our central transport team based at our Sherborne depot.
Drivers will receive a competitive salary.
Applicants will be required to :
Ensure the vehicle is driven in a safe manner with regard for the regulations on transport law.
Have a HGV class C+E driving licence (HGV Class 1).
Good communication skills necessary.
You must be capable of driving our range of Arctic vehicles.
To apply for this role email your CV to [email protected] or post a hard copy FAO Phil Hopkins, Hunt's Foodservice, Ludborne Road, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3NJ..